Friday, December 5, 2008

Keyboard Shortcuts

After many years of computer experience I finally starting using keyboard shortcuts. I've used a few in the past year and really find them beneficial. I've been using the basics (CTRL X = Cut, CTRL V = Paste, and CTRL C = Copy). Due to the amount of increased computer usage and online/digital reading I've been doing, I picked up a few more that I thought I would share.

Not only have I gotten reading classes, but the CRTL + has become one of my best friends! CTRL + allows you to zoom in on your readings. No more eye straining! Yeah!

I'm not quite sure if it is my building's internet connection or my new laptop, but my pages are constantly NOT loading. Not quite sure who showed me this one or if I learned it on my own, but F5 will REFRESH your pages.

1 comment:

Jim Gates said...

You think it's tough NOW to read your pages.. wait until you're 50+ and try to read them! Of course, in my mac I use the two-finger scroll on the trackpad to zoom in instead of enlarging the font. HEAVEN!