Thursday, December 11, 2008

Iceberg Radio

People often talk about "being in their happy place." Well, you know what puts me in my happy place...without fail...80's hair bands. I'm not ashamed. I love them! When I was in PA and had cable (Comcast) I would constantly be listening to Arena Rock. I believe, if I recall correctly, that the Comcast channel is 412, 420, or 421. I'm drawing a blank, and am second guessing myself. Anyway, this week I was craving some 80's rock, but my cd's just weren't looking right, and I don't have cable...what was I to do? I connect to Iceberg Radio... icebergradio.com Years ago, one of my buddy's from the Burg, Chuck, exposed me to Iceberg Radio. I haven't used it in years, until this week. I've been rocking to the 80's all week and am LOVING IT! They've even added more channels...tons of genres available for all. If you are dying for the sounds of Motley Crue, The Cult, Skid Row, Whitesnake, Poison, Scorpions, White Lion, Tesla, or GNR, then you have to click on Metal, then 80's Hair Bands.

1 comment:

~*~ said...

Hey Kel~The link for iceberg radio is disabled. Never heard of that. will do a reg search to find it. I just learned about another radio source, grooveshark.com!
Sandy
PS - So now I know where to send all my headbands! :)